On 29 January 2021, APC hosted the Singapore Roundtable on Strengthening Mental Health Care, bringing together members and experts to examine how to best collaborate and create meaningful change in the mental health space, and incorporate better evidence use particularly in light of COVID-19.
APC invited Dr Robyn Mildon, Founding Executive Director, and Maryanna Abdo, Managing Director from the Centre for Evidence and Implementation (CEI) to share their deep experience working with governments and foundations on the issue of mental health in the UK, Australia and how the practice of using evidence can best inform how our communities can address the issue effectively.
The following links and recordings below are for APC members and guest participants only. We have recorded the presentation below, but not the discussion, to ensure a safe space for all. We ask that you follow Chatham House Rules and not to share this link or these files with anyone who was not invited to attend the session.
Resources for Download
- Singapore Roundtable on Strengthening Mental Health Care: Presentation Deck
- Singapore Roundtable on Strengthening Mental Health Care: Programme
- Singapore Roundtable on Strengthening Mental Health Care: Meeting Notes
- 5 Strategies to Address Mental Health & Addiction : From the Center for High Impact Philanthropy at the School of Social Policy and Practice, University of Pennsylvania, reviews best available evidence synthesizes academic literature, research, and existing frameworks while incorporating the perspectives of donors, clinicians, and practitioners
- The Majurity Trust Musim Mas Blue Star Fund Grant Management Framework : This framework includes guidelines on evaluating charities, evaluation metrics for this initiative supporting non-profit organisations delivering innovative mental health programmes and services for school-going children and youth battling depression and anxiety
- Non-profit organisations supported under The Majurity Trust’s Musim Mas Blue Star Fund